Thank you for supporting Tiffany’s Campaign! Your donation will help us reach more voters with Tiffany’s message for Equal Justice for Philadelphia.
Campaign finance regulations require that all contributors provide their employment information. If you are not employed, enter “none” in the occupation and employer boxes.
By clicking on the “Contribute” button you confirm that the following statements are true and accurate:
- I am not a foreign national who lacks permanent residence in the United States.
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and not those of another.
- This contribution is not made from the funds of a corporation or labor organization.
- This contribution is made on a personal credit card or debit card for which I have the legal obligation to pay, and is not made either on a corporate or business entity card or on the card of another person.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
Make checks payable to: “Friends of Tiffany Palmer” and mail to:
Friends of Tiffany Palmer
P.O. Box 4058
Philadelphia, PA 19118
Contributions or gifts are not tax deductible for federal income tax purposes. Pennsylvania law requires us to collect and report the name, mailing address, and employers of individuals whose contributions exceed $250 in a reporting period. Corporate contributions are prohibited.